2.5
Turnaround Time

Cashier name was RENE.Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM Filled Up: Medium grade for $35.00 Attachments: Photo of 2 Receipts dated July 28 and September 24, 2017 I always fill up at this Mobil station being so close to home every six (6) days, and always use my credit card, so there is no need to see the cashier.

But, twice I have to see the cashier (the same RENE), and the first previous unfortunate incident was on 28th July 2017. Today, I tried to fill but trying my card three (3) times, the pump -- this station needs maintenance work as pumps are cluttered with graffiti and always have issues -- reads "SEE THE CASHIER". This time, I made sure that I have the pump number. On 28th July 2017, I also the have to see the cashier since the pump did not deliver (another classic situation that the station needs maintenance), three (3) times, while my credit card was accepted at that time.

I explained to the cashier the situation, he asked "NUMBER?". I dictated my credit card number, and this RENE screamed "PUMP NUMBER?", which obviously I do not have, which I do not pay cash for gas purchases. After, I got the pump number, this RENE was muttering words in Spanish which I cannot overhear. I just let this pass.

But this Sunday morning, I clearly heard him utter '***"!!!! when I turned my back, because I failed to swipe my credit card. I bluntly told this RENE that he is very rude and will report this matter. This VULGAR, RUDE, ILL-MANNERED, UNCULTURED display has no place in a service station of ExxonMobil.

Being the biggest oil company in the world, it makes sure that the it appoints the right dealers and train their people well.I have patronized Exxon-Mobil stations for almost twenty (20) years now, and have never experienced this kind of VIOLENT CHARACTER until now.

Review about: Exxonmobil Cashier.

Preferred solution: Proper screening when accepting applications and proper orientation and training for the staff before they are assigned..

I didn't like: I certainly do not like to be cursed and screamed at, I not like to see graffiti on the pumps.

Had an Experience with Exxonmobil?

Comments