Resolved

I submitted my rebate for a Mobile One oil change rebate for $15 in August (2015) and the site indicates that it was approved.Since I hadn't received my rebate, I emailed the site and the customer service rep.

said he would send it because everything was in order. A month later no check so I emailed him again.

He said he would send out another check (I'm sure none was ever sent).That was over a month ago and still no check.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $15. Curtis44 is overall dissatisfied with Exxonmobil and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about mobil one oil at Exxonmobil was dishonesty Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Exxonmobil.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Exxonmobil to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Exxonmobil?

Comments

Mike_mn
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1076907

A few things here...

(1) Never EVER post photos with your address, name, and email!What are you thinking!

(2) Most rebates are scams.

They are outsourced, and the outsource make more money if they can find ANY reason to deny a rebate.

I've had horrible experiences with rebates, and refuse to purchase any product/service on a rebate. Unless it's an instant in-store rebate.

Of all my horrible experiences, only 1 was resolved because I photo copied all forms of a large rebate I sent in to pdf files. After going round a few times having the refuse the rebate, I sent in the pdf's and I got the rebate back immediately!

What a hassle though! Rebates were started to eliminate a retailer not passing on to the consumer a manufactures temporary reduction in price to the supply chain.

Manufacturers do this to promote there products.

Retailers often outsource the rebate process because it's cheaper for them - hence the issue.No one takes responsibility, and the rebate outsource wins.

to Mike_mn #1077121

Thanks for your comment.I didn't realize that I had posted personal information until it was too late.

Now there is no way to remove it.

You're correct about rebates. I always expect trouble. I'm ticked, however, and am not going to just let this go.

I'll get it resolved through Exxon one way or another.

I couldn't find a way to remove my personal info.If you are aware of one, please let me know.

Thanks.