I submitted my rebate for a Mobile One oil change rebate for $15 in August (2015) and the site indicates that it was approved.Since I hadn't received my rebate, I emailed the site and the customer service rep.
said he would send it because everything was in order. A month later no check so I emailed him again.
He said he would send out another check (I'm sure none was ever sent).That was over a month ago and still no check.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Mobil One Oil
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "On November 4, 2012 while driving down the road, my engine stopped running and my 2008 Nissan Versa. My engine was on fire and burned the engine compartment completely. My..."
- "Problems: Dropped of 2004 Nissan Titan on 12/9 to have it painted Nissan white Q10. Agreed upon price $1,375. Was told work would be completed by Friday 12/13. Placed call..."
- "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..."
- "Purchased brand new. Wore them once. Insoles are disintegrating..."
- "I would never eat from pizza hut again. First of all my pizza was cold, burnt and late. They empolyees had the nerve to have an attitude, and kept hung..."
- "I've been to this restaurant and dined in maybe 5 times. Two of those times I went to the restroom and saw a server leave the restroom WITHOUT washing their..."
- "Tracy Drott Agency Owner 210.319.7218 12540 Bandera Rd. #209 Helotes, TX 78024 My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste...."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."