I submitted my rebate for a Mobile One oil change rebate for $15 in August (2015) and the site indicates that it was approved.Since I hadn't received my rebate, I emailed the site and the customer service rep.
said he would send it because everything was in order. A month later no check so I emailed him again.
He said he would send out another check (I'm sure none was ever sent).That was over a month ago and still no check.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Mobil One Oil
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "I was @ store in Raleigh, NC off South Wilmington & Tryon Rd. This cashier took upon himself to ask if I was using EBT because I bought a..."
- "I took a flat tire for repair to the Big O Tire franchise in Sedona, Arizona on Oct. 15, 2014. I was instructed to park my F-250 Ford truck at..."
- "Aamco Transmission Complaint 2-20-16 I changed my truck transmission filter & fluids and found a piece of metal at the bottom of the transmission oil pan. I was not sure what the..."
- "Rooms To Go recently had a lawsuit filed against them for committing fraud to their customers. Gordon & Doner filed a lawsuit against RTG after private tests revealed that the..."
- "I purchased the Virgin Malaysia hair on April 20th of 2014 shampooed and conditioned it on June 4th 2014 and it mattened and tangled really really bad unrecognizable. I..."
- "I was given this card for a free 2 piece dinner. My wife went to use it. And they wouldn't accept. They told her they felt it..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."