Manufacturer: Exxonmobil Category: Tank Refill Clear all filters (3 of 3 reviews match)
filters
manufacturer:
seller:
state:
city:
category:
I went pump to dispense gasoline and choose the mid grade 89 octane gas. The pump registered $2.99 per gallon so I stopped and went in to store To explain. The very rude clerk told me that when I started pumping the gas the price would change. Stsrted pumping gas and when I was done I had been charged $2.99 per gallon. When I went in to store to complain the rude clerk told me that it was my problem. I argued with her for about a minute and...

Exxonmobil Gasoline Tank Refill Review

At Timwise location #044 2747 S Texas 6, Houston, TX 77082, I was ripped off. The original price per gal. (Normal) was about $1.87 but they charged me $2.56 instead (a total of about $35) which is double of what it should be. I usually get the same amount of gas and nothing like this has happened before. I went in to confront the employees about it but they did not admit to it.

Exxonmobil Gasoline Tank Refill Review

In TIME WISE # 844, 10010 BEECHNUT HOUSTON, TEXAS 77072-5001, UNITED STATES, I was ripped off. The price on the sign said "$1.90" but after I pumped the gas in, the price went up almost two times of what it should have been (about $2.60 a gal.) I went inside the store and talked to the worker about it, but he did not take it seriously and didn't admit to it.