customer since 1988. Cancelled card 3/1/2016. Then rec'd statement for $39.00 annual fee. Called Exxon told me card was cancelled. Not in system. Rec'd statement with 39.00 charge plus late fee. This has continued monthly with late fees added each month. Finally found number in Florida that bills out only membership dues. Told me they would credit only $39.00. Spoke with Exxon Supervisor Betty {God only knows where she is located}.Told me they had not rec'd credit from Fla.and if another bill came in and I did not pay, it would be turned over to collection agency. She was extremely arrogant and hateful. Told her I did not want to get another collection call from Citibank. They will not let you talk to the same rep twice. I will make sure everyone I know who uses a gas card NOT to use an ExxonMobil gas card. Most incompetent people I have ever dealt with.

=

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "credit my closed acount $107 and notify credit bureaus that account was satisfied with 0 balance and closed by customer" as the author lost $107. This person is overall dissatisfied with Exxonmobil. The most disappointing about exxonmobil customer care at Exxonmobil was dishonesty, would not help and poor dishonest service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Exxonmobil.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Exxonmobil to other companies on our site.

Comments