Terrible experience at Exxon at 13233 Dairy Ashford, Sugar Tx 77478 on 12/26/16 at 915am.The clerk totally ignored me at the counter.

She was not busy or doing anything. She looked at me and just looked back down at something in her hand. No one else was even in the store. I could believe it.

I stood there for about 5 minutes and finally left the store when I realized that she was not going to proide me service. I thought I had done something wrong or something but all I had done was walk in the door to get gas. I guess she was a racist or didnt like the way I looked. Just totally ignored me.

Hey Exxon Employee, sorry, I was born this way. Maybe she had a bad Christmas and wanted to heap her discontent on customers.

I'm serious, I never said nothing to the clerk.I'm glad I just left..unbelievable.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). dfontenot is overall dissatisfied with Exxonmobil. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Exxonmobil.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Exxonmobil to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Exxonmobil?

Comments