Terrible experience at Exxon at 13233 Dairy Ashford, Sugar Tx 77478 on 12/26/16 at 915am.The clerk totally ignored me at the counter.

She was not busy or doing anything. She looked at me and just looked back down at something in her hand. No one else was even in the store. I could believe it.

I stood there for about 5 minutes and finally left the store when I realized that she was not going to proide me service. I thought I had done something wrong or something but all I had done was walk in the door to get gas. I guess she was a racist or didnt like the way I looked. Just totally ignored me.

Hey Exxon Employee, sorry, I was born this way. Maybe she had a bad Christmas and wanted to heap her discontent on customers.

I'm serious, I never said nothing to the clerk.I'm glad I just left..unbelievable.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Exxonmobil Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Exxonmobil?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

YourMechanic - Starter Repair Review YourMechanic "So YourMechanic sent a mechanic over to my house to fix my starter, first of all he was an hour and thirty minutes late...once he showed up it took him..." Read more Maaco Botched my paint job, damaged my Jeep, took 3x as long, and magically offered me a lower price the day I picked it up, IF I PAID IN CASH. Maaco "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..." Read more Interstate National Dealer Services - "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" - They try to force a payment over the phone Interstate National Dealer Services "This company sends a "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" in the mail, urging recent car buyers to call the number provided within 5 business days. They try to get you to make a..." Read more Bethpage Car Wash - CRIMINAL OWNER RUINED MY SON'S CAR Bethpage Car Wash "My son brought in his Chevy Avalanche to BETHPAGE CARWASH for a standard wash. When the vehicle emerged from the washing bay, he noticed that the beautiful chrome rims on..." Read more GoodOrient - Good Customer service ~~~!!! GoodOrient "Dear Chris, Today my seals arrived. The Fedex was the best option. With my seals in hands I just can say that Im amazed! It is wonderful.(I dont have words..." Read more Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring - Outstanding Quality and Service Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring "I am puzzled by the negative reviews on this site for this vestment supplier. I have ordered many products from TRADITION ECCLESIASTICAL VESTMENTS since 2013 - these include a biretta,..." Read more Child Protective Services - I need help Child Protective Services "I have three wrondful boys. They are in foster care,and have veen for about 18 months now. While they have been in CPS custody, two of my boys were in..." Read more Smokey Bones - Lack of leadership Smokey Bones "Staff sucks. Drop and run service. Order was wrong, had to take my sandwich and menu to show their mistake. When corrected food arrived it was still wrong. And there..." Read more