Exxonmobil Cashier Review from Salisbury, North Carolina
I was @ store in Raleigh, NC off South Wilmington & Tryon Rd.This cashier took upon himself to ask if I was using EBT because I bought a handful of my husband's favorite snacks.
A black woman arbitrarily grabbing stuff must be using food stamps huh? WTH.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I submitted my rebate for a Mobile One oil change rebate for $15 in August (2015) and the site indicates that it was approved. Since I hadn't received my..."
- "Had Hercules H-902 on a 5th wheel. Not overloaded, in fact, a very easy job for a tire that claims such a high working load. Then on a clean, dry..."
- "I visited Jiffy Lube Store #3399 in Arlington, TX, on November 8, 2015, for a regular oil change. I drive a 2013 Toyota Camry, and opted for full synthetic since..."
- "We stopped at the Sanford NC Cookout and ordered 3 hotdogs and 2 orders of hushpuppies and when my daughter and i took the food out of the bag 2..."
- "I went to cookout late a few days ago...I went through the drive thru as I usually do and of course I had to send my drink back because it..."
- "Something that is not impossible you pay your bill a week early and A company was so much technology still F up some *** decided to turn my..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."