4527 Perkins Rd, Baton Rouge, LA 70808, USA

Purchased gas and coffee at 10:20am on 5/21/2017 as I do often.This cashier, young black girl, didn't say a word to me while checking out.

I spend a lot of money monthly for gas and expect a friendly greeting while doing so. In the future I will limit my purchasing of gas from this Exxon station. Might even purchase my gas from a different supplier. Please train your cashiers to have a better attitude towards your customers.

I should have said something but it's so much easier to just not cause a scene and buy my gas elsewhere.

This might even dictate my decisions in the future when purchasing additional Exxon stock.Just might have me reallocate my investments to another company.

Review about: Gas And Coffee.

I didn't like: Not friendly cashier.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Exxonmobil Cashier
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Exxonmobil?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Maaco Botched my paint job, damaged my Jeep, took 3x as long, and magically offered me a lower price the day I picked it up, IF I PAID IN CASH. Maaco "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..." Read more Brakes Plus Oil Change Review Brakes Plus "Went in for a routine oil change. While waiting two other customers came in to pick up their cars and they both had other "issues". I heard the manager on..." Read more Ziebart - AVOID AT ALL COST - Poor Tint Poor Service - Poor Company Ziebart "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..." Read more Mavis Discount Tire - Not happy with Mavis Mavis Discount Tire "i been using Mavis for quite some years and it seems like i never learn from them doing me dirty with their lies and selling me the brooklyn bridge, no..." Read more Little Caesars - Last night was horrible Little Caesars "Got there about 9:40 the lobby was full they had no pizzas they want to make special features they said they we're closed but I told told them know that..." Read more Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring - Outstanding Quality and Service Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring "I am puzzled by the negative reviews on this site for this vestment supplier. I have ordered many products from TRADITION ECCLESIASTICAL VESTMENTS since 2013 - these include a biretta,..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Do not buy from them just terrible. Ashley Furniture "Problems with Durablend. Will not honor warranty unless I sign a release of liability. Local sales manager explained that the manufacturer made a mistake in the Durablend formula and that..." Read more Qugenix Rx Org - Very Poor Customer Service/ Product not what was advertised Qugenix Rx Org "I failed to read all the fine print, I assume. As I thought I was getting a 'free trial' just paying postage. Something that was suppose to make me look..." Read more